Taking care of you at home involves more than just the usual assistance with daily living activities. As professional Companions and Sitters, we provide home care services that will help you get through the day-to-day challenges brought by old age, a disability, an injury or a medical condition. We make things easier, more convenient and more secured at home for you by:
- Safeguarding your health
- Managing your appointments (doctor, dental, friends and family visits)
- Providing respite care and relief for the primary caregiver in your family
- Offering conversation
- Reminding you in taking your medication
- Escorting you to visit the park, your friend’s house and running errands
- Doing light household chores
- Preparing meals
- Going to the grocery to shop for supplies at home
- Helping you with reading materials, email or letter correspondence
- Assisting you with wardrobe and clothing selection
- Giving you access to recreational activities: arts & crafts, card games, poetry reading, etc.
Would it make your lifestyle at home easier with a Companion/Sitter around? Please get in touch with us today to inquire about availability of this service in your area.