There are various health roles which you want us to take in. Everyone has a specific need which we must strive to appease. Our client’s health and home condition are carefully analyzed so we can give the most appropriate services.
Our services include:
- attends to the psychological and emotional needs of anyone who is often left alone at home
- Group Home
- an adult day care assistance where elders may spend the day with other individuals
- the place is carefully designed for its purpose, it has programs and activities for every individual’s interest or inclination
- Respite Care
- a loved one who went through surgery or operation may need assistance at home to recover, we can be around only when you need us
- Personal Care Assistants
- continent care or assistance with daily living (ADL) is the prime service which involves this care
- someone to keep your home tidy and safe, someone who can keep the kids and pets in safe care either on a regular or intermittent basis
- In-Home Support
- other needs which you may require at home
- Residential Habilitation
- we offer therapeutic services to rehabilitate your motor skills, create better cognizance of everyday tasks and regain strength to eventually achieve independence
All services are set on a mutual term. We find ways and other possibilities to make our services adjusted to your specific need. With us, you can reduce your worries, you can take certain choices to keep your life ordered as you desired. To get the full-list and details of every service, you may reach us at — (352) 245-6596.