If you’re at home recovering from a major operation or if you need someone to help you get by everyday personal tasks, a Personal Care Assistant is just what you need.
Having a specialized care provider with you while you try to get back on your feet is a definite advantage. Here are some of the many things that a personal care assistant can help you with:
- Provide elderly care services
- Maintain your lifestyle at home and not be confined to a care facility
- Monitoring vital signs
- Managing medication
- Coordinate with your physician and a registered nurse to make sure you’re getting the care you need
- Document your progress towards recovery
- Advise and apply proper diet through a meal plan (with recommendation from your doctor)
We aim to shorten your recovery time by providing you with the most comprehensive care plan available. We exercise respect, dignity and patience in all the cases that we handle. Our personal care assistants are well-briefed with their duties and responsibilities in delivering care to your home.
*Be one of the clients who benefit from our personal care assistant services. Give us a call to inquire today - (352) 245-6596.
*Participation in Personal Care Assistance by the Developmental Disability is allowed only to clients that are being served on the waiver